- Vikings customers may purchase the Vikings Reward card at a price of P50 per card and download the Vikings Reward Mobile App for FREE. Customers must input up-to-date details about the member during on-site registration.
- A member must be at least 13 years old.
- All members are obliged to keep their information file up-to-date by reporting any change in name, address, status and other data using the Member Data Update Form online. Verbal notification is not valid.
- If card has remained inactive, this would mean non-earning of points, for 12 consecutive months will result for non-renewal and cancellation of Vikings Reward Membership.
- Enrollment process and membership eligibility is subject to Vikings’ prescribed criteria. Vikings will resolve any disputes or questions raised regarding the eligibility for membership of Vikings Reward Program at its sole discretion.
- Vikings reserve the right to cancel membership and amend the membership rules and regulations with the need for prior notice to its’ members.
- The Vikings Reward Program is Vikings’ way of recognizing and rewarding its client’s loyalty patronage to the company. Each membership tier has it’s own set of perks and privileges. The higher the tier level, the more benefits the member will get.
- Points can only be earned through qualified Vikings transactions. Any violations to the point earning system will render the member’s card invalid.
- Members must reach the following points in order to maintain from their current status or upgrade to the next tier level:
Earning: P100 spent = 1 Rewards and Redemption Point Earned
Redemption: P1 = 1 Redemption Point
- Members can earn 1 Reward and Redemption point for every P100 spent by dining at Vikings and it’s affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Dormant members of 1 year or more are required to visit the store if they wish to reactivate it.
- The Vikings Reward Card must be presented in every Vikings transaction in order to earn points. If card has not been presented, then member will not be able to earn points and can’t earn it on any day after dining.
Points earned for the Vikings Reward Card will go to both your Reward Points and Redemption Points. Reward Points are earned for status (Bronze, Silver and Gold) upgrades, while Redemption Points are earned for redeeming dining and other rewards.
- Points cannot be earned from tax and other government incurred charges in the transaction, and service charge.
- Points earned by the member do not constitute property of the member.
- Vikings reserves the right to change or adjust points earned or accrued without prior notice or consent to its members, as it sees fit, but not limited to, deduction of points from Vikings resolution of disputes and/or from over-crediting or mis-crediting of points. In which case: - Vikings will make the necessary change in points or reversal of points that was erroneously credited the member’s account but not yet spent or used by a member. - In the event that the erroneously credited has been spent or used by the member with or without knowledge, or in the event that the member does not have enough balance to settle the erroneous credit, then the member has agreed and undertake to immediately return to Vikings the Philippine peso equivalent value of the erroneous credit.
- Vikings reserves the right to cancel a member’s account/membership, or forfeit earned points, in case of the following:
- Death or legal incapacity of a member
- Breaching the Terms and Conditions of Vikings Rewards Program
- Misuse, abuse, fraudulent or unauthorized transactions made with the Vikings Rewards Program
- Other reasons as determined by Vikings
- In case member has voluntarily revoke his Vikings Reward Program membership, then Vikings reserves the right to automatically forfeit all remaining balance points in the account.
Redeeming Points and Availing Perks and Privileges:
- To redeem points, the member simply must present their card and/or mobile app to the Vikings employee and have their card scanned by the machine.
- The member must have at least a minimum of 20 points equivalent to P20 in order to begin redemption.
- Points posted online are points available for redemption.
- Vikings Reward Card must be activated to enable point redemption.
- Upon redemption, one (1) Redemption Point is equivalent to P1.
- Points can’t be redeemed with promotions or discounts that requires one or more full paying adults.
- When redeeming, points will only be deducted from your total available Redemption Points; Reward Points will be not deducted since it’s used for status upgrades, renewal and maintenance.
- There are no redemption fees involved in any redemption.
- Points reflected online in the Vikings Reward Program shall be deemed correct and Vikings has the exclusive right to determine the points to be redeemed by the member.
- Under no circumstances can the points be transferred, refunded or sold. These points are also not interchangeable for other rewards or privileges unless stated by Vikings.
- Missing and invalid points or any disputes related to award points must be reported no later than 6 months from the transaction date for the issue to be resolved. Resolution will be subject to the standard investigation procedures of Vikings.
- By redeeming points, the member has agreed to release Vikings from any liabilities, claims, suits or whatever nature (and issue) that might arise from or in connection with the use and redemption of the points.
- To redeem perks and privileges, the member’s card whose name appears on the card reader must simply follow the instructions indicated on each voucher and certificate.
- Vikings will not be held liable for any perks and privileges not being available or being withdrawn for any reason whatsoever by Vikings and its partners.
- In the event that the Vikings Reward Card is not accepted or honored by any merchant partners for any reason, the member shall direct any complains of the said matter to the relevant merchant partners, without Vikings incurring any liability from the complain.
- All costs, charges, taxes, or liabilities in availing the perks and privileges shall be charged to the cardholder member.
- Discounts in perks and privileges can’t be used in conjunction with in house discounts or promotions.
Perks and Privileges:
Our Partner Merchants :
General Terms and Conditions:
- Vikings Reward Program is a privilege granted by Vikings to its customers for their continuous patronage to the store. Other parties except by Vikings cannot render the Terms & Conditions. Failure of Vikings to enforce a particular term, condition or guideline does not constitute a waiver thereof.
- Vikings reserve the right to appoint agent(s) or contractor(s) to perform functions related to Vikings Reward Program, including but not related to disclosing member information. Accordingly, reference to Vikings under these terms and conditions shall automatically include such agent(s) or contractor(s).
- Vikings reserve the right at all times to refuse service to anyone and render program mechanics including perks and privileges previously advertised or offered to any member at any time, without prior notice, and Vikings will not be held liable to for any loss or damage suffered by the customer.
- Vikings shall use all possible means to provide customers with accurate and timely information regarding the rewards program including any changes. However, Vikings will not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- Member of the Vikings Reward Program permanently authorizes Vikings, it’s affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers and employees to do the following:
- Release, disclose, submit, share, or exchange any member information as they may deem fit or necessary for lawful purposes, including but not limited to consumer reporting or reference agencies, government regulatory agencies, financial institutions, loyalty program partners, merchant partners, service providers or third party.
- Use or share with third parties the information member has provided in order to conduct internal marketing research, surveys, marketing activities, or promotional offers of Vikings, its affiliates and subsidiaries, merchant partners, and/or to develop and make offers which member may receive through email or through other means of communications.
- Member hereby agrees to compensate and render Vikings its directors, officers, employees and agents free and harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, suit, liability, loss or damage or whatever nature which may arise as a result of or in connection with the use of the card and the transactions made with the use of the card:
- Disruption, failure, or delay with the use of the card, which is due to circumstances beyond Vikings’ control, unexpected events such as but not limited to power outages, computer breakdowns and errors, typhoons, floods, calamities, public disturbances and other similar forms of related cases.
- Fraudulent or unauthorized use of the card due to theft, unauthorized disclosure or breach of security or confidentiality of card information with our without member’s participation.
- Inaccurate, incomplete or delayed information received by Vikings due to disruption or failure of communication facilities or electronic devices.
- Mechanical defects or malfunction of electronic devices which caused the card to be declined or not honored, any delay in points crediting due to mechanical failure or malfunctions of electronic components, system or network upon which the card depends on for normal and efficient operations
- Improper, unauthorized use of the card’s facilities and electronic devices, or recklessness or accident in connection with the use thereof.
- In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions, including amendments, on the one hand, and the terms and conditions, found in any related document or instrument, on the other, the former shall prevail.